Location: Nirvana, Chula Vista
Our Warehouse associate has various activities and perfomes important activities for the company.
Some of the activities are:
- Deliver parts to the customer at our entrance.
- Receive goods by unloading the delivery truck.
- Carefully accommodates merchandise by location.
- Gives a second review to newly entered parts before giving entry (Warehouse Policies).
- Scans new product codes and passes them to a system.
- Delete from the system the pieces that did arrive at the store so that it no longer appears as a pending piece.
- Preventive inspection of forklifts before using them.
- Handles forklifts.
- Check the merchandise in the system and separate it to send it, add destination to the label of the piece, mark the serial number, the raca and take a photo of the piece
Location: Siempre Viva, San Diego
- Meet an average of 15 local deliveries daily.
- Meet an average of 10 entries outside the local area.
- Comply with the sale of the merchandise shipped by 90%.
- Comply with a tolerance of maximum one damaged part to fourteen.
- Driver’s license.
- Medical certification.
- Receive sales notes.
- Delivery of goods to the customer.
- Give a review of the merchandise in front of the customer.
- Adds in a merchandise output format the part code and customer signature as delivery backup.
- Goes through customs process.
- Preventive inspection of the transport unit before using it.
- Vehicle handling.
- Clean and tidy your workspace.
- Returns cores to branch.
- Train new staff in your area.
- Supports other areas of the company.
- Propose new strategies